Ingredients (Serves 4):
- 300 g goose breast
- 2 romaine lettuces
- 200 g cherry tomatoes
- 200 g white asparagus
- 200 g green asparagus
Cesar sauce with ramsons:
- 1 egg
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 1 teaspoon of mustard
- 1 tablespoon of wine vinegar
- 50 g of finely grated Parmesan or Grana Padano cheese
- 2 anchovy fillets
- 1 clove of garlic
- 350 ml canola oil
- 50 g ramsons leaves
- Slice the goose breast finely, roll them up on a finger and put them on a plate.
- Clean the romaine lettuce, remove the stalk and put it on a plate.
- Peel the asparagus and boil them in salted water, cool them and cut them into pieces, then put them on the lettuce.
- Put all the ingredients – with the exception of oil – into a blender. Turn on the blender and gradually add oil with teaspoons while mixing constantly. Mix until the sauce is light and fluffy.
- Decorate with peeled cherry tomatoes, roasted with garlic and thyme.